Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
Quantity:
Subtotal
Taxes
Shipping
Total
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Meeting Minutes

Meeting Minutes


view:  full / summary

December 13, 2018 meeting

Posted on February 18, 2019 at 9:40 PM

We had our December meeting at the Golden Corral in Winder. We met at 6PM.

Bill opened the meeting @ 6:57PM.

Sue gave us the treasury report. The club is in a very good financial position. We were able to contribute to some charities that we supported in the past. Toys for tots got $300. Bill and Charles accepted the treasury report.

Bill and Walt will meet with Summit setting up our June 22 show there.

Our next meeting will be February 19. 2019. We adjourned at 7:30PM.

Members and guest attending were Bill & Sue Howell, joe Huff, Anna & Charles Morton,, Richard Hale, Shane Dunaway, JJ Mccullers.

No meetings Oct & Nov

Posted on February 18, 2019 at 9:35 PM


September 18, 2018 meeting

Posted on December 13, 2018 at 8:40 PM

 

FOA Club met at the Golden Corral in winder on 9/18/2018 at 6PM.

 

Sue gave the club the Treasury Report at 6;30PM. Our club insurance is due in October. We made good money from the Summit show in July. We donated $150 to Murphy Park Childrens Home.

We scheduled our next meeting for November 6th.

meeting ended at 7:50 pM

members attending: Joe Huff, Bill & Sue Howell, Charles Morton & Anna, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Richard Hale, Jim Powell, and Walt Simonds.

no meeting July and August 2018

Posted on December 13, 2018 at 8:35 PM


Meeting Minutes June 12, 2018

Posted on June 24, 2018 at 7:25 AM

 

 

Bill opened the meeting at Golden Corral in winder at 7:02PM.

The club made a donation to the Quilt of Survivors.

The Summit show will be June 23,2018 from 10 to 4PM.Club members need to show up at 8:30Am to help set up and register cars. We got a check from Summit for the show and also $500 of gift certificates.We have about a hundred Goody bags to give out to those who register. Bill & Walt will pick up the trophies Weds 13th.

Bill has O B's BBQ to serve lunch. We are trying to get an Ice cream vendor also.

We have shirts, hats and license plates to sell at the show. We plan to do a 50-50 also.We need hangers for shirts and box for votes and money.We will have a PA system and Music.

Meeting adjourned at 7:25PM.

Members attending : Joe & Robyn Huff, Walt Simonds, Richard Hale, Bill Howell , Bruce & Joy Guiney. Justin Howell& Jessica.

 

Meeting May 2018

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 12:40 AM

No Meeting

Meeting April 24, 2018

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 12:40 AM

Our April meeting was at Golden Corral on 4/24/18. The meeting opened at 6:52PM

We started the meeting with the Summit show coming up June 23rd. There is a flier with the info on it, Show from 10 to 4 pm. there is $500 in door prizes. Bill is in contact with the BBQ vender. We need helpers to show up by 8:30AM to set up.Bill and Walt are working on the trophies.

Rick said the Salween Mustangs might come to the Summit show.

 

We have no info on the Dawson ville show and we may not be hosting pt this year.

Next meeting will be on May 15th At Golden Corral..

meeting closed at 7:35PM

Members attending Joe & Robyn huff, Charles & Kay Lewis, Walt Simonds, James Powell, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Charles Morton & Anna, Bill & Sue Howell, Rick & Cher Hayslip.

March 2018

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 12:40 AM

No meeting

Meeting minutes February 11, 2018

Posted on May 21, 2018 at 12:35 AM

February meeting was at Suprnao's Grill on 2/11/18. Bill opened the meeting at 4PM after we had our lunch.

Sue gave us the treasury report.The club donated $100 to the Windshift Cancer in the name of Gary Guncan ( club Member) that has just passed. $30 to GA.Dept of Rev.

There will be no Chili cook off this year because Fort Yargo has made it so difficult to hold our meeting there.

We will be working on the Summit Show for June 23rd.

There are several shows coming up this Spring but no news on Motorama so far. There is a Monroe show on March 17..

Meeting adjourned @ 4 PM

 

Members attending : Joe Huff, Anna Hoover, Charles Morton, April & Walt Simsonds,Bill & Sue Howell. Guest Michele Dunaway abd Issac Howell.

January 14, 2018 meeting minutes

Posted on February 11, 2018 at 1:10 PM

We had our January meeting at Soprano's Grill t 3:30PM 1/14/2018. Bill opened the meeting at 4:15PM after we ate lunch..

 

We will have the Summit Show on June 23. 2018. Reggie we provide $500 in door prizes and trophies. we will charge $20 entry fee.

We will not have a Chilli Cook Off this year.

We will have a picnic in the Fall of 2018.

We don't have any plans for the Moonshine Show yet.

Sue gave the treasury report and we are in good shape for what we do. We donated $75 to the Shriner s Hospital, $180 went to Toys for Tots, and $100 to Ethel Harps home for Orphans.

Meeting closed at 4:45PM

Next meeting Feb. 11/2018

Members attending were : Joe Huff, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Charles & Kay Lewis, Tom & Barb Morton, Walt Simonds, Richard Hale,Bill & Sue Howell, and Jimmy Powell.

August 13, 2017 Meeting minutes

Posted on February 10, 2018 at 1:20 PM

 

FOA Meeting at Soprano's was opened by Bill @ 4:20PM

Sue gave us the treasury report and the club is in good shape after the great Summit Show we had.The club made a $100 donation to Atlanta Children home.

There will be a picnic at Sells  Park on Sept 24 @ 1 PM

Bill nominated Charles as the trophy monitor.

We talked about the Moonshine Show on Oct 27,28,29, there was an issue with getting names on the jugs but Walt is working on it. Workers will get t-shirts at the show.

Bill closed the meeting @4:50Pm

Members attending Joe huff, Bill & sue Howell, Richard Hale, Bruce & Joy Guiney, Charles & Anna Morton, and Walt Simonds


No meeting for December 2017

Posted on January 14, 2018 at 10:30 AM


Meeting minutes November 5, 2017

Posted on January 14, 2018 at 10:25 AM

Sue gave the treasury report.

Walt said the Moonshine Show lost money this year due mainly to the lousy weather over that weekend.

We talked about not having a Chili Cook Off this year due to poor turn outs in the last few events.

We will put our efforts toward a good show at Summit in the Summer.

Our ad will not be in the Dennis Carpenter Catalog anymore.

The meeting adjourned after 4:30PM.

members attending were: Joe Huff, Walter & April Simonds, (keller & Kaelyn Atkinson), Ana Hoover, Charles Morton, Sue& Bill Howell, Denny & Beth Vining.


Minutes June 25, 2017

Posted on August 13, 2017 at 5:45 PM

The club had our annual FOA Summit Show on June 25, 2017 fro 10AM to 4PM. The usual group of members that show up at events to help started setting up for the show just after 8 am. It was a great day for a car show ,not too hot but just enough sunshine to make those cars shine. And speaking of those cars , we had 108 entries for the show. We broke it down to 45 various Ford vehicles and 63 Mustangs. We had a great BBQ vender serving big sandwiches and the ice cone vender with lots of icy flavors.

Our group that helped put on the show were Bill & Sue Howell, Walt Simonds, Charles Morton, Tom & Barb Morton, Richard Hale, Art Coates, Charles L. Lewis, Jonathan Noble , Justin Howell, and Joe Huff.

Thanks to all for a GREAT Sho

Minutes 5/21/2017

Posted on July 26, 2017 at 10:50 PM

May 21 meeting was held at the Howell Pub & Garage. Bill Howell opened the meeting with a devil egg offer.

We talked about our up coming show at SUMMIT on June 24th from 10 to 4pm. We will have vendors from O B BBQ and Kona Ice. Reggie is providing $500 for trophies and $500 for door prizes. Bill is going to check on dash plaques. The Summit trophies have been made by Walt Simonds.

We will have a picnic at Sells Mill Pavilion on Sept. 24 @ 2 PM

Sue gave the treasury report. All bills are being paid.

Bill will Officially retire as acting president for the 2nd time after the Summit show. The FOA Atlanta Chapter does not have anyone filling the position of president at this time. Joy brought forth the idea to disband if we cannot get people to fill officer positions. We all discussed ways to communicate with the club members to promote better club participation.

WE have the Moonshine Show coming up in October. The Atlanta Galaxie club will have their  show there and we will have a banquet Saturday evening.

Bill adjourned the meeting at 3:40PM

members attending were Art & Nancy Coates, Bill & Sue Howell, Charles Morton, Joy & Bruce Guiney, Rick & Cher Hayslip, David Morton, JIm Powell, Walt Simonds, Tom Morton, Richard Hale, Jonathan & Morgan Noble

Meeting Minutes 4/18/2017

Posted on May 23, 2017 at 8:25 AM

 

At 7:02PM the FOA meeting was opened at the Golden Corral in Winder by Bill Howell.

The first bit of business was to wish Bill Howell and Bruce Guiney a Happy Birthday..

Bill began a conversation on the Chili Cook Off that we just had at Fort Yargo. This may be our last function at Fort Yargo because of new regulations imposed by the state of Georgia. We had a bad turn out partly due to so many events happening every weekend.

Sue Howell gave us the treasury report . She stated the club balance after expenses .If you want to know how the club is doing you need to be at the meetings.

Our Summit show is coming up June 24 at 10 Am. Sue will send Reggie proof that we are insured.We had a discussion about the Trophies to be given at the Summit Show and how many there would be.

We may have a picnic on Sept 24 at sales Mill Pavilion at 1 PM.

Our next meeting will be at Bill & Sue Howell's High performance Garage & Grill on May 21 at 1;30PM

members attending the 4/18 meeting were: Charlie Morton, Sue & Bill Howell, Joy & Bruce Guiney, Jim Powell, Richard Hale, Walt Simonds, Art Coates, and Joe Huff.

 

Meeting Minutes March 19, 2017

Posted on May 8, 2017 at 9:10 AM

FOA CHILI COOK OFF was held March 19, 2017 at FortYargo @ 1PM

We had a small but masterful chili cooking crowd at this annual function. There was plenty of chili to go around. One reason for the small attendance was that NEGMC March 18 show had to be moved to our date because of rainy conditions on Saturday. We had a few curious people stop in for a taste of some GOOD Chili.

Members attending are Joe Huff, Sue & Bill Howell, Joy & Bruce Giuney, Richard Hale, Walt Simonds , Hollis Crocker ,Rich Boyd, Other attedents are Justin & Adrain Howell, Keller Atkinson, Steve & Shelley McDavis, Christine & John Harrison

Our next meeting will be at Golden Corral in Winder on April 18 @ 6 PM.

Meeting Minutes 2/19/2017

Posted on March 19, 2017 at 8:25 PM

 

The club met at Soprano's Grill for the February meeting and Bill opened the meeting atb4;04PM.

Bill & Walt met with Summit about the June 24th show. Walt has a sample of the plaques for the show winners.

Bill led the discussion on the Chili Cook-off that is coming up on March 19, 2017 at Fort Yargo State Park. People will bring their best Chilis' for the competition. The club will supply Hot Dogs, Beverages, Crackers, and so on.

Sue Howell gave the treasury report. The club made donations to Toys for Tots and Shriners Hospital. She also paid our taxes .

Walt will have some information about the Moonshine Show next meeting maybe.

Meeting adjourned at 4:27 PM

Members attending were Charles Morton, Tom Morton, Walt Simonds, Sue & Bill Howell, Clarles Lewis, Hollis Crocker. Richard Hale. and Joe Huff.

 

No January 2017 Meeting

Posted on January 8, 2017 at 8:45 PM


No December 2016 Meeting

Posted on January 8, 2017 at 7:30 PM



Rss_feed

0